The objectives of our SAFETY Policy are:
- Achieve an accident free workplace.
- Make health & safety an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position.
- Ensure health & safety is considered in all planning and work activities.
- Involve our employees in the decision making processes through regular communication, consultation and training.
- Provide a continuous program of education and learning to ensure that our employees work in the safest possible manner.
- Identify and control all potential hazards in the workplace through hazard identification and risk analysis.
- Ensure all potential accident/incidents are controlled and prevented.
- Provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees.
The success of our HEALTH & SAFETY management is dependent on:
- Pro-active planning of all work activities with due consideration given to implementing OH&S controls that are suitable to each given situation.
- Understanding the total work process and associated OH&S risks.
- Be sure the work team is totally committed to achieving our objectives.
- Ensuring that open and honest communication exists between management and all employees.